Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by the User during their visit to the Website in order to recognise them as a User, and to personalise their experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and solve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and just after the Website. However, no cookie allows this cookie to contact the User’s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
These are cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by ara-tech.es for the better functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies make it possible to recognise the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and to adapt the content in order to offer him or her content that is tailored to his or her preferences.
These cookies are used and managed by external entities that provide ara-tech.es with services requested by the same in order to improve the Website and the user’s experience when browsing the Website. The main purposes for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyse browsing information, that is, how the user interacts with the website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser used, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to detect new needs in order to offer Users optimum quality Content and/or service. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and reports on website trends are drawn up without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, privacy information, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiry period, etc. at the following link(s):
The entity(ies) responsible for the provision of cookies may transfer this information to third parties, where required by law or where a third party processes this information for these entities.
Social media cookies
ara-tech.es incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to social networks from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the user’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection policies and cookies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User should refer to them for information about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links where these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es-419&gl=mx
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
Disabling, rejecting and deleting cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites, smartphones, tablets or similar devices. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only for the duration of the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
- What type of cookies does this website use?
Browsing this web portal means that the following types of Cookies may be installed:
- Description: These Cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimise the functioning of our websites. They store service settings so that you do not have to reset them each time you visit us.
- Use: Optimal video transmission speeds. Content adapted to your navigation. Ease of viralisation of the content of your choice. Store your purchases in a “shopping cart” in the E-commerce Services.
- Description: These Cookies are used to store geolocation data from your computer or device in order to offer you more appropriate content and services.
- Use: Content adapted to country, city, language, etc.
- Description: Registration Cookies are created when you register or log in to one of our web portals.
- Use: You can stay logged in even if you close your browser, so that when you return you will still be logged in unless you log out or log out. To access certain areas of our web portals, for example to enter a contest.
- Description: These Cookies collect information about your browsing experience on our web portals in a completely anonymous way. – We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content.
- Use: We are able to know if the user is a new or repeated visitor. This information can help us to improve your browsing experience and provide you with a better service.
- Description: These Cookies collect information about the advertisements shown to each anonymous user on the web portals. – Adapt advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting.
- Use: To provide advertisements managed through third parties (“Ad-servers”) that are displayed on the page in real time. To know information about the results of the campaigns such as the number of clicks, duration, frequency of viewing, etc. To offer you advertising of interest based on your browsing habits.
- Cookie disabling
The user will be – at any time – able to choose which cookies you want to work on this website by configuring your browser settings, for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Microsoft Edge. / Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Moziila Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, desde http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042